Automate Pallet Handling with Pallet Stackers and Dispensers
What are pallet stackers & dispensers?
Pallet dispensers and stackers are replace manual handling of pallets in automated material handling systems. Pallet dispensers are an integral part of most palletizing systems ensuring a pallet always ready for a robotic or conventional palletizer to load products. Pallets stackers place used pallets in one stack for reuse or transport. Genopac’s pallet dispensers and pallet stackers are a great way to reduce labor and improve productivity in your palletizing systems.
How It Works
· Pallet Dispenser: An operator loads 15 to 20 pallets into a pallet dispenser. When the machine is given the proper signal, a pallet is isolated from the rest of the stack and discharged onto a conveyor.
· Pallet Stacker: Empty pallets convey forward into a pallet stacker one at a time. Pallets are lifted and held in position. Once the desired number of pallets are stacked, they can be released to a conveyor or picked up directly by a fork truck.
• Removes the manual handling issues associated with pallet dispensing & stacking activities.
• Single dispenser/stacker can be used for multiple lines.
• Selectable dispensing or stacking modes.
• Adjustable pallet counter to set pallet stack height.
• Compatible with pallet handling conveyor to provide automatic dispensing or stacking operations.
• Integral stack guides ensure square & stable loads.
• Optional interlocked light barrier & full-height fabricated side walls ensure safe system operation.
• Manufactured to handle any pallet size (specify with order).
• Low consumption supply requirements: 1-phase 110/220vac ;
· Reduces manual labor
· Reduced ergonomic issues
· Improves productivity by reducing cycle time
· Lengthens pallet life cycle
· Conventional palletizing systems
· Available for multiple pallet sizes and shapes